Monday 5 October 2015

After School Practice on Thursdays

Attn: Parents with children in Rock Band                                                           October 5, 2015

                Let me start by saying how happy I am to have your children in Rock Band this year. We have a wealth of talent and will have many opportunities for your children to perform this year. I have been holding rock band rehearsals during recess time so far but I would like to move it to after school so that we can have a more consistent rehearsal and can get more involved with the music we are working on. With that in mind, I am thinking of having rehearsal once a week after school on Thursdays from 3:00pm-4:00pm. If that conflicts with anything in your child’s schedule please let me know. Hopefully students and parents can arrange drives if some people cannot pick up their child at 4pm on Thursdays. You can contact me if this works or doesn’t work for you at:

I also update the rock band blog with any news and extra work for your children so make sure you check this site often.

Thanks very much!,

Devin Krauskopf

No comments:

Post a Comment